Veera Khare Asher, DMA, NSCA-CSCSP2V Rehabilitation/Performance Exercise Specialist singer, musician, teacher, director, producer
Veera Khare Asher, DMA, NSCA-CSCS
P2V Rehabilitation/Performance Exercise Specialist
singer, musician, teacher, director, producer
The Enhanced Pilates2Voice® (P2V) Technique is an application used to Optimize Athletic Performance of the Voice and the Core Simultaneously. It is supported by scientific knowledge from Sport Science.
It is supported by scientific knowledge from Sport Science.
Fewer Sessions with Significant Results and Lasting Effectsfor VOICE and CORE Performance.
for VOICE and CORE Performance.
P2V BENEFITS for Optimal:
- Posture and establishing "Performance Body" (i.e. spinal alignment/health)
- Breath Management & Breath Control Optimizing Voice/Core Performance
- Inspiratory Breath Capacity (i.e.vital lung capacity)
- Voice and Core Strength, Power & Endurance through new neuromuscular recruitment patterns (i.e. muscle contraction sequences)
- Laryngeal Stabilization for Vocal Phonation and Resonation
- Joint Release (primarily ankle, knee, hip and jaw [TMJ])
- Reduced Performance Anxiety through Mental Control and Endurance
- Verbal Articulation (optimizing articulators - primarily tongue and lips)
- Physical Balance, Coordination and Agility Basic Exercises
- Vocal Versatility (i.e. vocal styles including spoken, belt, classical)
- Diagnostic/ Reeducation Tool: re: postural and respiratory dysfunction or overuse vocal/physical injury
- Training Tool: for Multidisciplinary or Hybrid Performing Artists™ (e.g. Aerialist-Singer, Ballet-Opera Singer)
A DREAM may not be a GOAL,
but it is a good place to START!
SAVE-THE-DATEWorld Voice Day April 16th
World Voice Day April 16th
World Voice Day Event at The Recording Academy
Learn about Pilates2Voice® and the voice-core connection™.